Sunday, January 27, 2019

#RumorMe2018 Prize Winners!

Congrats to everyone, you really did an amazing job. The prizes were chosen based on votes, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY my own judgement, and how well I felt people matched my request for the contest. Please claim your prizes by direct messaging me on twitter. Prizes will be sent out following the March release of the toys; I will request your address and other information via direct message on twitter. It may take a bit for them to get to you, but I WILL get them to you.

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
@FrozenStratos

Will receive any 1 item of their choice from the Ryuusoulger 1st Quarter. This does not include sets (such as KishiRyuOh 3 Knights and RyusoulChanger/RyusoulKen set.) I will cover up to $20 for shipping.



2ND PRIZE WINNER:

@Lysergic44

Can choose between Triken and Ankyloze, TigerLance, MilNeedle or the RyusoulChanger. I will cover up to $15 for shipping.



3RD PRIZE WINNER:
@PhantomToku

Can choose between either RyuSoul Set 1 or RyuSoul Set 2. I will cover up to $10 for shipping.



RUNNER-UPS:

@TakanofuTammy05
@Rzochoa
@CDragonis
@TrueKROOO
@BridgeBrains
@Bauerlogan02
@Aaronsoulger


Will recieve 1 Gashapon or Candy RyuSoul at random. I will cover up to $10 for shipping.


I will try my best to conduct another contest in the future!


-DUKEMON




No comments:

Post a Comment